Mary Ann Casale, President and founder of Casale Reporting Service, Inc., has been a well-respected member of the court reporting community for over 30 years and a firm owner since 1989. She has provided court reporting services in North America and overseas. Her years of experience in this niche industry have given her a unique and valuable understanding of the demands and difficulties inherent in moving a case forward.
The list below reflects a few of the areas in which our team of reporters excels.
- Intellectual property
- Trademark and patent infringement
- Medical Malpractice
- Product liability
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
Each of our reporters holds one or more of the following certifications.
- Certified Shorthand Reporter (CSR)
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Registered Merit Reporter (RMR)
- Registered Diplomat Reporter (RDR)
- Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR)
- Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS)
- Certified Manager of Reporting Services (CMRS)
- Certified Livenote Reporter (CLR)
- Realtime System Administrator